- Name: Project: Possible
- Developer: Leroy2012 & Muplur
- Translator: No
- Version: v0.4.0b
- OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
- Date: 2022-03-19
- Size: 306mb
- Language: English
- Genre: 2DCG, Male Protagonist, Big tits, Adventure, Parody, Trainer, Oral Sex, Groping, Teasing, Spanking, Handjob, Mobile Game
A Parody trainer game in the world of Kim Possible
2. DOWNLOAD GAME:
v0.4.0b – A Bonnie Quest is added. The quest is only available if you’re blackmailing Bonnie, which you pick pretty early on in the game.
– Shego story content
– Kim story content
– Tara story content
– Large Bonnie side mission is written (Not in the game yet. Delayed to 0.4b in some weeks due to real life stuff)
– Small Monique event
– Grinding has been reduced by lowering prices of some story relevant things, and letting the player start with a small amount of money
(Prices will not change retroactively)
– bunch of bugfixes, particularly to the questlog and the blue outline that signifies that you have to go to a certain place.
– Fixed one obnoxious bug that made the game crash for some players, but not for others. If it’s still there I WILL cry so don’t test me.
– More QoL stuff
– Fixed some of the steps in in the questlog that didn’t seem too helpful.
– Unrelated to the patch, but a walkthrough with exact steps is in the works.
– Main story content
– Ann story content
– Monique story content
– Shegos side mission got finished
– Another level of promotion has been added
– A questlog has been added to the phone
– Made steps for each quest currently in the game, which means 23 (kinda)
– An extended gallery has been added to the main menu (and the bedroom) that shows all images from across saves
– A bunch of random small events. Each girl is featured at least once.
– New locations avaliable
– Changed the start of the game, since Tara’s initial introduction was kinda hard to trigger
– QoL stuff
There has been a lot of work put into this, and I believe it’s good, yet it’s only gonna get better. Intros sucks to write, cause they have to be good, yet they don’t play a role for the game as a whole.
So, enjoy the game. I’ll get the phone version out, and then I’ll keep making posts every week because I enjoy getting comments.
3. installation note:
Read the FAQ on the Blog Menu for settings. Usually players only need to install the following steps:
- Crack if needed.
- Play game.
- Have fun ^^.